4060 Series Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone
This series contains the 4060, 4061, 4062, 4063 and 4071 Omni Miniature Mics.
Each version is tailored towards a specific application based on sensitivity, voltage and placement needs. They are all based on the original d:screet™ 4060; the very first miniature microphone developed by DPA from the best technology previously only used in hearing aids and measurement microphones. All of the mics in the series share important basic features, but each is optimized for particular applications.
- Exceptional audio quality
- Uniform, consistent sound between DPA mics
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Diminutive size made for flexible and easy concealment
- Large selection of clips, windscreens, grids and other accessories
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
4080 MINIATURE CARDIOID MICROPHONE
While d:screet™ Omni Mics are ideal for situations where a broad pickup pattern is essential and off-axis noise is not a problem, in some challenging acoustic environments a directional microphone is the better choice. The d:screet™ 4080 Cardioid Lavalier captures the human voice with an unusually high degree of definition. This mic offers maximum side rejection and excellent sonic focus on the subject. It is designed for broadcast, conference and other live performances both in the studio and in the field.
- Excellent speech reproduction
- Discreet, compact design
- Fits both left and right buttoned shirts
- Delivered with both black and white pop filters
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless system
4099 INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE
The d:vote™ is already the recognized standard for this type of microphone and the CORE version adds just another layer of sound quality that further distances this mic from its competitors. d:vote™ CORE 4099 brings more clarity and details to your music, across the entire dynamic range. Anyone looking for the very highest sound quality should choose CORE – every musician, live sound engineer and anyone else who takes pride in quality audio.
CORE by DPA is a powerful new technology at the heart of DPA miniature microphones. DPA has minimized distortion. From pianissimo to forte, you will experience increased clarity and openness. Learn more about CORE by DPA.
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
This microphone comes in two versions:
- d:vote™ CORE 4099 Mic, Loud SPL – used to close-mike most types of instruments
- d:vote™ CORE 4099 Mic, Extreme SPL – used to close-mike extremely loud instruments, such as drums and some brass
Audio Masterpiece Custom DPA 4099 Core Microphone Kit
- Pelican 1075 case with custom foam insert
- AC4099 – Accordion Clip
- BC4099 – Bass Clip
- CC4099 – Cello Clip
- CM4099 – Clamp Mount
- DC4099 – Drum Clip
- GC4099 – Guitar Clip
- PC4099 – Piano Clip
- STC4099 – Sax/Trumpet Clip
- SM4099 – Stand Mount
- UC4099 – Universal Strap
- VC4099 – Violin Clip
- GE4099 – Gooseneck Extension
- DAD6001/DAD4099 – XLR Adapter
(custom design credit: Eric Stahlhammer)
Superb Sound in a New Generation Ultra-miniature Lavalier Mic
Sanken has introduced the COS-11D, which overcomes RFI (radio frequency interference) from the digital transmitter. In today’s wireless transmission systems the microphone must remain unaffected by new forms of digital transmitter signals. They present new challenges in the area of emission protection. In many cases, noise levels increase and the S/N ratio is deteriorated by the interference of digital transmitters. Sanken has designed the COS-11D specifically to diminish the instances where interference is an issue.
Four colors are available in the COS-11D series: Black, Gray, Beige and White.
- Overcomes digital transmitter RFI
- Water Resistant
- Durable Design
- Great Clear and Rich Sound
- 4 Color Choices
- Improved Moisture Resistance
- Original Vertical Diaphragm Design
- Optimized for the Human Voice