Contact us for pricing & availability: 818-495-0935
See Our Brands
clear-com's high performance wireless intercom system is designed for extensive communication in large-scale operations. Its ability to maintain a strong and continuous wireless connection across an expansive coverage area while providing crystal-clear digital audio makes it the ideal wireless roaming solution for live event, broadcast, sport production, industrial, military and government applications.
Clear-Com's five-channel, full-duplex FreeSpeak II 1.9 ghz digital beltpack (PICTURED above) was uniquely designed for the rigorous demands of large-scale operations and continuous communication use. Ergonomic form factor, intuitive operation, and a rugged housing make the beltpack ideal for extended use.
HelixNet is the first digital partyline system that provides up to 24 intercom channels and audio program in a 1RU. All channels and audio program feed, along with power for 20 beltpacks can be transmitted over a single cable. Multiple Main Stations can be seamlessly linked to form a networked system; thereby allowing any two of the beltpack channels to access any system channel. The all-digital system is immune to electro-magnetic interference and ground loops, reducing ear fatigue after extensive use.
HelixNet has user-friendly and intuitive controls that make it easy to operate and configure. The system can be wired using a standard single pair shielded(16AWG-24AWG), AES-rated or Category cable—no rewiring of an existing in-house cables. HelixNet comes with interface module option bays for integration with 2- or 4-wire intercom systems or for intelligent networking of HelixNet Main Stations.
The X6R/V3R-INTERCOM platform allows customizable intercom, control and network connectivity, utilizing state of the art analog and digital circuitry for ultimate reliability.
- 8 I/O Channel Clear-Com / RTS / AES/EBU Interface for OPTOCORE and SANE
- 16 channels of Intercom and data
- 4 I/O Channel Clear-Com / RTS Interface for OPTOCORE and SANE
8 channels of Intercom and data
- 8 I/O Channel and 8 GPIO for OPTOCORE and SANE
16 channels of audio and data
- 4 I/O Channel and 4 GPIO for OPTOCORE and SANE
8 channels of audio and data
Riedel’s State of the Art, Next-Generation, Fully Artist-Integrated Wireless Intercom System
As an all-new wireless intercom system capable of supporting 10 beltpacks per antenna and up to 100 antennas in a single deployment, Bolero is a true game-changer. Bolero redefines the wireless intercom category with features such as ADR (Advanced DECT Receiver) with multiple-diversity and RF anti-reflection technology for greater RF robustness, complete integration with Riedel’s Artist, “Touch&Go” beltpack registration, and versatile operation as a wireless beltpack, a wireless keypanel, and — in an industry first —a walkie-talkie.
- Next-generation, digital, globally License-fre, 1.9GHz DECT band
- Riedel-exclusive ADR receiver technology overcomes multipath issues
- Fully integrated with Artist for point-to-point comms and ease of use
- Touch & Go registration
- IP-65 environmental sealing
- Up to six full-duplex channels plus convenient REPLY to last caller button
Riedel offers the right intercom panel for any application.
Whether you make your decision for the classic 1000 LED series, the premium 1100 OLED series, the new 2300 Smartpanel Series or any other Riedel panel: You can be sure to get easy-to-operate, high-tech control panels with broadcast quality audio, minimum dimensions and outstanding design made through quality German manufacturing.
- Future-proof and reliable since the panel communication is based on international standards.
- Digital connection to the matrix via AVB, AES67 or AES3/EBU.
- Audio transmission in broadcast quality.
- Compact design with an integrated power supply and low chassis depth.
- Individual volume control for each talk key.
- Individual usability of GPI Inputs and Outputs.
Superb Sound in a New Generation Ultra-miniature Lavalier Mic
Sanken has introduced the COS-11D, which overcomes RFI (radio frequency interference) from the digital transmitter. In today’s wireless transmission systems the microphone must remain unaffected by new forms of digital transmitter signals. They present new challenges in the area of emission protection. In many cases, noise levels increase and the S/N ratio is deteriorated by the interference of digital transmitters. Sanken has designed the COS-11D specifically to diminish the instances where interference is an issue.
Four colors are available in the COS-11D series: Black, Gray, Beige and White.
- Overcomes digital transmitter RFI
- Water Resistant
- Durable Design
- Great Clear and Rich Sound
- 4 Color Choices
- Improved Moisture Resistance
- Original Vertical Diaphragm Design
- Optimized for the Human Voice
4060 Series Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone
This series contains the 4060, 4061, 4062, 4063 and 4071 Omni Miniature Mics.
Each version is tailored towards a specific application based on sensitivity, voltage and placement needs. They are all based on the original d:screet™ 4060; the very first miniature microphone developed by DPA from the best technology previously only used in hearing aids and measurement microphones. All of the mics in the series share important basic features, but each is optimized for particular applications.
- Exceptional audio quality
- Uniform, consistent sound between DPA mics
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Diminutive size made for flexible and easy concealment
- Large selection of clips, windscreens, grids and other accessories
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
4080 Miniature Cardioid Microphone
While d:screet™ Omni Mics are ideal for situations where a broad pickup pattern is essential and off-axis noise is not a problem, in some challenging acoustic environments a directional microphone is the better choice. The d:screet™ 4080 Cardioid Lavalier captures the human voice with an unusually high degree of definition. This mic offers maximum side rejection and excellent sonic focus on the subject. It is designed for broadcast, conference and other live performances both in the studio and in the field.
- Excellent speech reproduction
- Discreet, compact design
- Fits both left and right buttoned shirts
- Delivered with both black and white pop filters
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless system
Let us outfit & build your next ENG bag / cart!
Impact Radio Accessories
IMPACT™ speaker/shoulder microphones are built with heavy Kevlar re-enforced coil cables and are available in splash proof, rugged design, using only top quality audio components and a 3.5mm accessory jack.
- High impact casing and Kevlar™ re-enforced cabling
- High grade components with crystal clear audio
- 3.5mm accessory port
- Background noise cancelling versions available